Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Argument paper topic

My arguement paper is going to be on Gun-Free Zones and Concealed Weapons on Campus. My view is that Gun-Free Zones are useless against criminals who already break the law. Same with not allowing concealed weapon license holders to carry on campuses when they can carry almost anywhere else.

If anyone is interested in talking to me with an alternate point of view, or the same one, please let me know so I can add the opposing side into my paper(s)

2 comments:

T-Balla said...

Hey Elijah,

I just read the comment you posted on K poppins page about how you didnt start telling people you were jewish until your senior year of highschool. Well i also noticed that you wear the star on your neck pretty much everyday... and well i think thats pretty cool that you just came out about it and now you feel compfortable enough to share it with everything. Im glad you are compfortable with who and what you are. Being jewish is just who you are you have nothing to be ashamed of. But i guess i dont have to tell you that. Looks like you already figured it out. :)

-Tiffany

T-Balla said...

change everything for everyone* woops!