Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Discrimination is a Virtue

While I tune out when ever the Democratic nominees show up on the TV with their speeches due to being tired of their attacking each other and then acting as friends, I feel that discrimination has been something that has shown up over and over between the two. Clinton knocked Obama for missing the State of the Black Union because he is black. Both have tried to play the discrimination card by trying to appeal to “their groups” and have ended up skipping over other groups that they don’t “relate to”.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I enjoyed reading your post about this subject,mostly because you took such a different approach to it than the others that I have read so far. I can tell that you definitly have a strong opinion about this topic. I think that you should have maybe said a little bit more about the reading in your post.